Monday, July 4, 2011

9 Weeks to Go!

We are now down to a single digit countdown until our second little girl arrives! It is crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone by, and I know the end part will also fly by since it is throughout the summer. I am definitely excited to meet our new baby, but I am praying that she is content in Mommy's belly for the whole 40 weeks. Funny how that changes with a second one. :) I have been feeling awesome as well. My belly definitely gets in the way more when taking care of an active 2 year old, but I really have been feeling great otherwise.
We did 4D ultrasound pictures again this past weekend, which was very fun! Bella looked so much like her 4D pictures, so it'll be interesting to see if this baby girl does as well. This little lady is apparently quite the snuggle bug, so we didn't get many full frontal pictures of her face. Plus, she is breech right now, and her head is practically laying under my rib cage. But there are still some very cute ones!
Showing off a sweet little smile! The blob to the right of her face is the placenta, which is what she kept burrowing her head into. Lovely, huh. :)
Just like her big sister, baby girl had her hands and feet up by her face throughout the entire time. Yes, that is a leg by her face.
Showing off her chubby little arm. She was estimated 3 lbs and 7 oz, and a normal weight for this age is 3 lbs, so she is just ahead of schedule. The tech thought she would likely be between 7 1/2 to 8 lbs when she is born.
We watched her have a very biiiig yawn!
This was the best picture we got of her face. Still a little burrowed, but able to see her sweet little face and chubby cheeks. :)
And here is another one... oh wait, that's Bella! Yes, baby girl seems to be looking quite a bit like her big sister. Bella cooperated a little more in letting us see her whole face, but they seem to be pretty identical to one another. Same nose, same mouth, same cheeks... :)
And here are some new belly pictures from the last few weeks. I am about 26 weeks in this picture.
And here is 28 weeks- where I popped out substantially more! I seem to grow very big bellies with my pregnancies because I carry them so much in the front. A lady in church the other day even asked me, "Maybe this weekend?" And I had to reply, "Nope, about 9 more weeks actually." :)
Nearly 29 weeks with my two girls before a wedding- The oldest one wasn't wanting her picture taken obviously. :)

No comments: