Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Long time, no post

So it has been a long since Derek posted... but that is because he forgot the password to the account! We finally reset it, so I am now trying my hand at blogging.
All has been going well for us. It's cold and snows all the time, which makes us both wonder at times why we moved back to Iowa. But all in all, we can't complain. :) I have continued to feel great throughout my pregnancy so far! I am now 15 1/2 weeks, so just into the 2nd trimester. I was never sick (thank goodness), and my energy is finally back to normal. I am also starting to show a little bit, enough that I actually look pregnant! We hope that our doctor will let us have an ultrasound at our next doctor appointment so that we could maybe find out the sex of baby before Christmas. But if not, we will find out soon enough!
Hope everyone who reads this (if anybody:)) has a Merry Christmas, as we probably will not post anything before then!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

yay! keep posting :)