Tuesday, April 21, 2009

34 1/2 Weeks

So I'm finding it funny that all the titles of our posts revolve around how far along baby is... I guess that shows all our life consists of right now! All continues to go well on the baby growing front. I had my check-up today, and everything continues to look good. I am measuring a little big again, but that was absolutely no surprise to me. One bit of good news- it seems that she has decided to flip upside down for us. Our doctor wasn't 100% sure, but he will be able to verify that more at our next appointment. That was definitely a relief for me though, as the whole C-section idea was making me nervous.
I think we are fully prepared for her arrival as well! Her crib still has not arrived, but I think that it is supposed to ship this week. We are having her in a bassinet to begin with anyway, so the crib won't be a necessity at first. All other parts of her room are now ready though, and I think I have gotten all necessary supplies. Our house feels like it has been taken over by baby !
Here are some pictures of her room thus far- excluding the main wall where her crib and name will be!


It is definitely a girly little space!
My doctor also said at our appointment today that when I get to 36 weeks, that's considered full-term. So basically, in 2 weeks from now, baby girl could be arriving at any point! I'm praying that she decides to make her arrival shortly after 38 weeks... since I am in my friend's wedding on May 16. :) We'll see what happens though!

No comments: