Wednesday, April 29, 2009

35 Week and Completed Room Pictures

Finally the crib has arrived! So her room is now complete. I had to hide part of a picture below because her name is on the wall in wooden block letters... but we're keeping the name a secret until she arrives. Feel free to wonder about what that space might be saying! I also put in an updated picture of my ever expanding belly. The picture is me at 35 weeks- hard to imagine that there could be 5 more weeks of growth! I think I might burst. What's scary is that my stomach is even bigger without clothes hiding it. We have a doctor's appointment next week, so one of us (likely me) will give an update then on any baby news.






1 comment:

Heather and Riley said...

The room looks great and you are looking like your about to burst. Be ready Riley came 3 weeks early so maybe she will to and then we can meet here when we are there next week:) If not we will look forward to the pictures, good luck with the wedding in May. Hope to see you guys next week!