Friday, January 30, 2009

23 weeks

So lately it has been my dear husband who has done all the posting- and quite a bit in the last few weeks! So I thought I would chime in with what's new. We are now in the 23rd week of the pregnancy, so only 17 to go! I'm pretty excited about that, as it is really not that far away. Plus, now that we know it is a little she, we have started to do more preparation. As Derek said, we have her bedding already and her furniture is ordered. And my talented hubby is doing a wonderful job painting her room in the difficult way that I wanted. :) It's fun to keep reminding him that he had said it was impossible, and that there was "no way" he could do that. It's looking very cute, and I don't think it will even take him that long to do. 
Everything else is going well in our life. We have both been very busy at work lately, which is both good and bad. It tends to make me a little stressed out, but the weeks do go by very quickly. Not much else is new- most of our spare time is spent preparing and planning for baby girl's arrival! We also find time to play ping-pong every now and then, which is our new hobby. I gave Derek a ping-pong table for Christmas this year, but told him I would never play because I was horrible. The part about me being horrible definitely started out true, but I became kind of addicted to it and have actually improved a lot. But I still need a 10 point lead to play Derek. :) 
Anyways, we will keep you updated on the progress of baby's room and any other happenings!

No comments: