Monday, January 12, 2009

It's a Girl!

Well, it looks like we're going to be having a precious little girl. I had this feeling inside that it was a girl from the moment Lindsey and I found out that we were going to be having a baby. I guess God wanted to start preparing me early for the joys and hardships of raising a sweet little lady. Lindsey and I are both so excited to meet little... Oh wait, this is one thing we're keeping secret 'til she's in our arms. We're half-way there and honestly, it has been a breeze so far, well at least for me and my body! No, I think Lindsey has been doing awesome and I thank God for keeping her and baby so happy and healthy. From the ultrasound it showed that our little one is quite active and I think this means that she wants to meet us just as badly as we want to meet her. I know it has been a while since I wrote, so I will try to do a better job here in the second half of the pregnancy. Maybe I can get Lindsey to upload an image or two during her spare time as well. We'll see!

1 comment:

De Haans said...

YEAH!! WE are so happy and excited for you guys, now there is one of each in the family! I am sure she will make a great cousin to Cayden and we are excited to become an Aunt and an Uncle! See you on Thursday, we love all three of you!