Monday, May 18, 2009

12 Days and Counting!

It's me again, Derek, and I've heard from several people out there that you've all missed my commentary, so I decided to make everyone's day glorious once again and write. As you can see from the title, we are at 12 days and counting. Could be shorter, could be longer, only God truly knows. We just had our 38 week appointment this morning and the doctor said everything was looking good. Lindsey is slightly dilated, possibly 1 cm, however, I think the doc might have just been being nice and upgraded us from a fingertip to a 1 cm, just to keep our hearts happy. But as everyone says, that slight dilation can change in an instant, so we'll keep waiting. Other than that, everything else is pretty much a constant. We'll keep praying that she comes sooner rather than later, for Lindsey's sake mostly! We hope to be sharing some good news with you all very soon and look forward greeting our new baby girl with lots of love!

No comments: