Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here's the Due Date!

So here we are at May 30- the day baby girl is "supposed" to come into the world. But as we have found out, our little girl is in no hurry to leave my belly! It's been hard to stay patient throughout this week as I know that it could really be anytime. I have to remind myself that we will have a very healthy and big girl, and she has to come out at some point! 
We had a doctor appointment earlier this week, and I had progressed which was good to hear. He was even optimistic that I would go into labor at some point this week. I'm still trying to hold on to that hope! Derek on the other hand feels she may need a little assistance coming out. Our doctor did say that if I hadn't gone into labor by my next appointment on Monday, he would induce me either Tuesday or Wednesday. So I think I can actually safely say that by this time next week, we will have our little girl. But I'm praying that she decides to come on her own!

No comments: